The Troutman Plantation 930 Shaker Rocker is the largest and tallest Shaker style rocking chair that the company makes.
It’s made of solid oak in North Carolina and features a double scooped seat and curved back for maximum comfort.
Real wood, not fake wood
Real wood has a strength that stands the test of time.
Many competitor products use particle board (also called MDF) that is covered in a laminate (plastic that has a wood look). If any part of the laminate or veneer peels away, the exposed particle board will crumble. The moisture expands the particle board and is not repairable.
Furniture in the Raw only represents solid wood and real wood plywood in all its products. We never use inferior particle board.
Choose from a number of custom colors or order the rocker unfinished.
Troutman utilizes the hand craftsmanship of “swelled joint” construction that uses no glue. These rocking chairs are built for a lifetime of comfort.
The Troutman Plantation Shaker Rocker is made in North Carolina and is part of the Troutman Classic Shaker Rocker Collection. It’s slightly larger than the Troutman 330 Coastal Rocker.
Slow down, relax, and enjoy life with a Troutman Rocking Chair.
Click Here for more Troutman products.
These Troutman rocking chairs are priced per chair and ship in pairs with the runners off, click here to download and read the easy attachment instructions.. There is a two (2) order minimum online.
Features and options
- Hand crafted
- Purchase in increments of 2
- Unfinished or unlimited stains and paints
- All solid oak construction
- “Swelled joint” construction uses no glue
- Features the Troutman “Double Scoop” seat design for comfort
- Easy Assembly-runners only
- Optional side table and Personalize Options
- Nationwide shipping calculates in the cart or call for quotes 512-451-0213
- Seat- 19″ x 24″ x 16.5″ High
- Back – 48″ High