The 96″Farmhouse Extension Dining Table has a rustic elegance and is large to seat your family. It’s substantial and can easily seat 8-10 people with the extension leaves in place.
The table top is 2 inches thick and is made from solid wood. The edges are flat and with rounded edges for comfort.
You can choose from two legs styles:
- Shaker: A simple, tapered leg.
- Turned: A more traditional look.
It’s a gorgeous real wood table that is made of solid, sustainable Parawood.
Choose from two different leg styles on the unfinished version or order finished in the Pecan or Graphite stain.
Have a different finish in mind other than the ones on this post? We are happy to offer our current color palate. Contact our Customer Care team at 512-451-0213 or 210-308-5655 or email to order direct.
DIY customers can refer to our Finishing Instructions
Real wood, not fake wood
Real wood has a strength that stands the test of time.
Many competitor products use particle board (also called MDF) that is covered in a laminate (plastic that has a wood look). If any part of the laminate or veneer peels away, the exposed particle board will crumble. The moisture expands the particle board and is not repairable.
Furniture in the Raw only represents solid wood and real wood plywood in all its products. We never use inferior particle board.
Solid Thick Top Farmhouse Extension Table with Leg Options – 40x66x81x96″ Eased edgetop / Floor to apron 24.25″ (2) 15″ leaves. Parawood
- Unfinished – Ready to stain or paint
- Eased edge top, solid thick top, two 15′ leaves, fifth leg
- 40″ wide x 66″ long x 30″ tall (82″long with 1 leaf installed x 96″ with both leaves)
- Floor to apron 24.25″
- Unfinished with a choice of shaker or turned legs
- A 5th leg in the center provides proper support for this heavy solid wood table