The Night and Day “K” Series Tamarind platform Bed is everything you want. The Tamarind Bed is a classic style with finish options to suit any decor. The Bed uses a universal bed frame system and can be assembled in 2 height settings.
The Platform Bed uses our Universal Bed Rails and can be assembled as a High or Low platform bed. The solid wood frame had 5 finish options.
- The “K” Series Tall Platform Option for a higher bed profile or you may use a box spring with a mattress. The tall platform is 11.5″ from the floor to the bottom of the side rail. Options would be the bunk drawers or a twin trundle, for a twin or full size bed.
This bed comes in all sizes and 5 beautiful finish options. The optional storage drawers come as a set of 2 drawers and can be put on one side, or buy 2 sets for drawers on both sides. The tall version of this bed includes privacy panels, built in to the foot board. The purpose of the privacy panel is to block the view beneath your bed. The taller bed also means more storage space.
- Twin: 42.5″ Wide x 75.5″ Long
- Twin XL: 42.5″ Wide x 80.6″ Long
- Full: 57.5″ Wide x 75.5″ Long
- Full XL: 57.5″ Wide x 80.6″ Long
- Queen: 63.5″ Wide x 80.6″ Long
- King: 79.5″ Wide x 80.6″ long
- Headboard Height-
Folks love platform beds. Historically box springs had springs inside. Today’s box springs are really just foundations and of no comfort value. They collect dust and are of zero value other than to raise the mattress. Platform beds allow you to utilize the space beneath your bed for storage. Solid slats allow for ventilation and a cleaner environment.
Real wood, not fake wood
Real wood has a strength that stands the test of time.
Many competitor products use particle board (also called MDF) that is covered in a laminate (plastic that has a wood look). If any part of the laminate or veneer peels away, the exposed particle board will crumble. The moisture expands the particle board and is not repairable.
Furniture in the Raw only represents solid wood and real wood plywood in all its products. We never use inferior particle board.
Parawood grows on Malaysian plantations where it’s primary use is latex production. The beauty and hardness for furniture was discovered to be the perfect source for this tree that was previously burned.
This “Eco Friendly” tree is harvested for furniture after the latex yields become low, in about 25 to 30 years. The parawood tree is a renewable option and a smart, affordable choice.
Clean with a damp cloth and towel dry immediately. From time to time add a light coat of lemon or orange oil. This can help preserve the luster and protect the wood. We recommend natural Bees Wax Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone, as they will cut through the finish over time an cause damage. With proper care, real wood furniture lasts for generations.
Contact our Customer Care team at 512-451-0213 or email to order direct.
- Solid Hardwood Construction
- Eco-Friendly Plantation Grown Hardwood
- Wood Frame Finished in Natural, White, Chocolate, Cherry, Grey
- Privacy end panel included
- Ships with Slats, No Box Spring Required
- Mattress not included
- Optional storage drawers or trundle (trundle works with twin and full size only)
- Comes with a limited 10 year warranty
- Pick up in Austin or take it to the cart for shipping charge