The Night and Day “P” Series Sage Basic Bed is everything you want. The Sage Bed is a simple platform Wood Frame with Finish options to suit any decor. The Sage Bed uses a universal bed frame system and can be assembled as a High or Low platform bed.
The Basic Sage Platform Bed uses our Universal Bed Rails and can be assembled as a High or Low platform bed. The solid wood frame had 4 finish options.
- The “P” Series Low Platform Option for a lower bed profile or you may use a box spring with a mattress. The low platform is 8″ from the floor to the bottom of the side rail. Options would be the lower profile linen drawers.
The Sage Basic Bed comes in all sizes and 4 beautiful finish options. The optional storage drawers come as a set of 2 drawers and can be put on one side, or buy 2 sets for drawers on both sides.
- Twin: 42.5″ Wide x 75.5″ Long
- Twin XL: 42.5″ Wide x 80.6″ Long
- Full: 57.5″ Wide x 75.5″ Long
- Full XL: 57.5″ Wide x 80.6″ Long
- Queen: 63.5″ Wide x 80.6″ Long
- King: 79.5″ Wide x 80.6″ long
Folks love platform beds. Historically box springs had springs inside. Today’s box springs are really just foundations and of no comfort value. They collect dust and are of zero value other than to raise the mattress. Platform beds allow you to utilize the space beneath your bed for storage. Solid slats allow for ventilation and a cleaner environment.
Real wood, not fake wood
Real wood has a strength that stands the test of time.
Many competitor products use particle board (also called MDF) that is covered in a laminate (plastic that has a wood look). If any part of the laminate or veneer peels away, the exposed particle board will crumble. The moisture expands the particle board and is not repairable.
Furniture in the Raw only represents solid wood and real wood plywood in all its products. We never use inferior particle board.
Parawood grows on Malaysian plantations where it’s primary use is latex production. The beauty and hardness for furniture was discovered to be the perfect source for this tree that was previously burned.
This “Eco Friendly” tree is harvested for furniture after the latex yields become low, in about 25 to 30 years. The parawood tree is a renewable option and a smart, affordable choice.
Clean with a damp cloth and towel dry immediately. From time ot time add a light coat of lemon or orange oil. This can help preserve the luster and protect the wood. We recommend natural Bees Wax Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone, as they will cut through the finish over time an cause damage. With proper care, real wood furniture lasts for generations.
Contact our Customer Care team at 512-451-0213 or email to order direct.
- Solid Hardwood Construction
- Eco-Friendly Plantation Grown Hardwood
- Wood Frame Finished in Natural, White, Chocolate, Cherry
- Ships with Slats, No Box Spring Required
- Comes with a limited 10 year warranty
- Free Shipping Included