Elite Bookcases Unfinished for your DIY Project
Furniture in the Raw Elite line of Bookcases have several trim options, all with adjustable shelves and fully assembled. They are perfect in the home or office. Our Texas made bookcases are made of real solid and plywood, no particle board.
Real wood has a strength that stands the test of time. Particle board (also called MDF) is covered in a laminate (plastic that has a wood look). If any part of the laminate or veneer peels away, the exposed particle board will crumble. Moisture expands particle board, which is not repairable.
We have an all wood bookcase for any space in your home or office. Choose the ideal width and height. Our bookcases are fully assembled and feature adjustable shelves. Need another size? We build to order and do not charge to customize sizing. With unlimited heights and depths up to 24″, contact us for a made to order project.
Our bookcases are made and finished to order right here in Central Texas. We use the most chemically resistant finishes available. Spills including acetone, alcohol, or even permanent marker will not damage your finished product.
Customer service will contact you to confirm your order and advise the time frame for your order. Time frames will fluctuate based on production schedules. Anticipate a minimum 4-8 weeks for production. Customer Service will contact you to confirm your order and help with additional questions. Shipping time will add to your time frame. We welcome commercial projects and custom sizes.
Shipping charges calculate in the cart based on zip code. Our bookcases ship fully assembled. Our team may find you savings and it’s worth a call. We are open 7 days a week and hope to earn your business. Combining multiple bookcases or products will also save on shipping. Contact our customer care team about your options. 512-451-0213 or email
DIY customers can refer to our Finishing Instructions
About our Wood Choices
Maple wood is incredibly strong, looks great, and stains nicely. It shows the least grain and preferred for painting. Woodworkers and furniture aficionados gravitate towards maple for its light, creamy color, smooth grain pattern, and impressive durability.
Oak is one of the most popular woods used in furniture. It’s often found in traditional, craftsman, and mission style furniture and is the wood of choice for the Craftsman for centuries. Oak is highly durable, easy to work with, and looks great stained or with a clear, natural finish.
Ponderosa Pine is naturally a yellow tone when unfinished and has knots in varying shapes and size. Stain or paint pine but know the knots will bleed through paint, especially white.
Click here to view more of our Made in Texas products
Select your size & design your wooden bookcase:
- Heights (30″, 36″, 48″, 60″ 72″, 84″, 90″)
- Widths: (18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″, 48″, 54″, 60″)
- All 12″ Deep *excluding trim
- Trim options
- 48″, 54″ and 60″ Wide have a vertical center divider with adjustable shelves on both sides
- Wood Choices: Pine, Oak or Maple
- Unfinished (many additional options are available)
- We build any size bookcases, please contact us for made to order sizes and additional finishes
- Add optional extra shelves, doors, wine, or stemware shelves below
- Delivery anywhere in the US, shipping calculates in the cart
- For safety, we recommend attaching to a wall (not included)
Elite Trim Options
- No additional charge to trim multiple cases together
- Classic 1
- Classic 2 with fluted face frame
- Classic 2 with Dentil Trim and fluted face frame
- Classic 2 with Rope Trim and fluted face frame
- Cottage with tulip feet
Features and options
- Choose pine, oak or maple wood
- Trim profile Choices
- Made in Texas
- Click Here for our “Work in Progress” page for inspiration
- Call or email for Shipping Quotes (especially multiple cases)
- No additional charge to Custom Trim (multiple bookcases)
- Fully assembled
- Adjustable shelves with solid brass shelf pins
- Fixed shelf at 30″ on bookcases over 72″ tall
- Bookcases over 48″ Wide have a center divider
- Number of adjustable shelves per unit:
- 30″ tall 1 shelf (2 shelves with 48″ wide, 54″ and 60″ wide)
- 36″ tall 2 shelves (4 shelves with 48″, 54″ and 60″ wide)
- 48″ tall 3 shelves (6 shelves with 48″, 54″ and 60″ wide)
- 60″ tall 3 shelves (6 shelves with 48″, 54″ and 60″ wide)
- 72″ tall 3 adjustable shelves (6 shelves with 48″, 54″ and 60″ wide)
- 84″ tall 4 adjustable shelves (8 shelves with 48″, 54″ and 60″ wide)
- 90″ tall 5 adjustable shelves (10 shelves with 48″, 54″ and 60″ wide)
- Heights: 30″, 36″, 48″, 60″, 72″, 84″, 90″
- Widths:18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″, 48″, 54″, 60″
- 12″ deep (excluding trim)
- Fixed shelf at 30″ on bookcases over 72″ tall
- Center Divider in Bookcases wider than 48″