Arch Top Finished Shaker Bookcases in 5 Heights
The Arch Top Shaker Wood Bookcases have thick reverse beveled tops and are made with solid wood.
These wood bookcase have a clean, classic style with slightly curved Shaker style feet. Combined with the gentle arch top, these wooden bookcases look great in the living room, study or home office.
Choose from five heights. We have an all wood bookcase for any space in your home or office.
Buy it finished in our unlimited and ever changing color palate! Contact a representative for combined shipping rates on multiple items.
Our paint options will have solid and aged options. Aging is on the edges and adds a farmhouse look to any product. We can also 2 tone the bookcase if you would like the back panel a coordinating finish. You are only limited by your imagination! Buying multiple bookcases that will sit together may also be custom mitered to sit flush together with left and right wraps.
In addition, our solid wood bookcase is also offered with our high distress options. Contact our Customer Care team at 512-451-0213 or email to order direct. We can easily email high resolution images of any of our finishes.
Real wood, not fake wood
Real wood has a strength that stands the test of time.
Many competitor products use particle board (also called MDF) that is covered in a laminate (plastic that has a wood look). If any part of the laminate or veneer peels away, the exposed particle board will crumble. The moisture expands the particle board and is not repairable.
Furniture in the Raw only represents solid wood and real wood plywood in all its products. We never use inferior particle board.
Parawood grows on Malaysian plantations where it’s primary use is for latex production. In the past the trees were burned before it was discovered the beauty and hardness of this wood.
Now harvested for furniture manufacturing when they are 25 to 30 years old, it’s truly ‘eco-friendly’ in that the wood is harvested from a renewable source. New trees are planted when the latex yields become extremely low. This makes rubberwood a great option for furniture. When today’s concern is regarding renewable options, parawood is a logical, affordable choice.
Features and options
- Style: Shaker bookcases
- Wood: Eco sustainable Parawood
- Select from our always updating paints and stains
- Fits approximately 70 CD’s per shelf
- RTA ready to assemble, tool is included
- Finished to order and shipped in about 6 weeks
- Shipping Included
- 36 inch bookcase: 12″ Deep x 32″ Wide x 36″ High – 2 adjustable shelves
- 48 inch bookcase: 12″ Deep x 32″ Wide x 48″ High- 3 adjustable shelves
- 60 inch bookcase: 12″Deep x 32″ Wide x 60″ High -4 adjustable shelves
- 72 inch bookcase: 12″Deep x 32″ Wide x 72″ High – 5 adjustable shelves
- 84 inch bookcase: 12″Deep x 32″ Wide x 84″ High – 6 adjustable shelves
- Assembly instructions: https://www.whitewoodfurniture.com/assemblyguides/SH-3226A%20-WJW-REVISED-5-APR-14.pdf
Lindsay L –
Thank you very much!
I got my two shelving units in the mail yesterday. We assembled them and I LOVE them! The paint job is beautiful.
Lithia Springs, GA
Excellent service and high quality solid wood book shelf, we love it! Thank you!
Chuck Parsons –
Solid and heavy and built substantially superior to the crappy ones that fell apart we bought from wayfair. Best customer experience ever!