This Pueblo Black file cabinet is a great looking desk and an asset to any office setting where a large work space is needed. It is made of solid pine and finished with a distressed finish.
The industrial look meets function with this desk. The optional matching desk features full extension glides and is on rolling castors!
Real wood, not fake wood
Real wood has a strength that stands the test of time.
Many competitor products use particle board (also called MDF) that is covered in a laminate (plastic that has a wood look). If any part of the laminate or veneer peels away, the exposed particle board will crumble. The moisture expands the particle board and is not repairable.
Furniture in the Raw only represents solid wood in this product. We never use or represent inferior particle board.
COLLECTION: 370 Pueblo Black
1. Featuring selected pine wood on top and hand wrought iron.
2. Black antique finish on distressed wood.Tops feature a medium brown stain that provides depth and character to solid pine.
3. Rolling Castors beneath the file allow to roll around at will.
4. File cabinet can accommodate letter and legal size documents. Two extra storage drawers hold supplies.
5. Iron features non-chip finish.
6. Metal ball bearing glides on all drawers.
1. Solid wood provides durability and quality construction.
2. Six step hand rubbed finish provides an antique look.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
4. Finish won’t chip or fade.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
This file ships fully assembled
Pueblo Black File Cabinet:
IFD370FILE 3 Drawer File 23-3/4″ Wide x 23-3/4″ Deep x 31-1/4″ High
Optional matching desk:
IFD370DESK Writing Desk w/Wood Top & Iron Base* 60-3/4″ Wide x 21-3/4 Deep x 31-1/4 High