Denva Cabinet Bed and Piers
The Denva Cabinet Bed and Piers and light bridge has modern styling and can turn any room into a spare bedroom in under 30 seconds and also serves as a cabinet or a TV stand.
By night the Denva is a comfy fold out bed that comes in Full and Queen sizes.
In the stored position your guests won’t know it houses a complete bed. The Denva Cabinet Bed is made with real wood and has contemporary styling.
The Denva is a freestanding Murphy Bed and does not need to be attached to a wall like a traditional Murphy bed. It is easy to fold out into a bed in 30 seconds.
A memory foam mattress with Cool Gel top is included. It fits inside the cabinet and is very comfortable. The mattress comes with a machine washable mattress cover.
Add the optional side piers
You can order the Denva Cabinet Bed with the optional side piers.
The side piers are designed to fit on each side of the bed. Each design has three bottom drawers on a full extension ball bearing glide, and also a pull out nightstand.
There are three pier options, all with lower drawers. This post is for the piers with upper doors, 2 adjustable shelves, and clothes hanging rod. Other options include:
- Open upper section, 2 adjustable shelves
- Upper doors, 2 adjustable shelves
- Upper doors, 2 adjustable shelves, clothes hanging rod
The piers also come complete with the matching light bridge and shelf that connects the two piers. The LED light features a 3 way dimmer.
Memory foam cool gel, premium CERTIPUR mattress included
The beds are made in Vancouver, Canada from real wood. The furniture makers believe that real wood construction is strongest and most stable.
The Denva Cabinet Bed contains no toxic and environmentally harmful MDF or particleboard. Only Certified formaldehyde free American Lumber is used the making of cabinet beds.
Real wood cabinet beds are also the longest lasting construction mainly because the screws that hold up your door hinges and drawer tracks are securely anchored in the layers of the plywood and won’t loosen or strip.
Compare the Stanley and Denva The Stanley and Denva cabinet bed models look similar when the beds is stored in the cabinet in the folded position. But the beds have different hardware and fold out designs. Denva drawer is always accessible, even when the bed is in the open position Stanley drawer only accessible when bed is stored Denva side panels can opened for more space Stanley includes standard memory foam mattress Denva includes premium gel top memory foam mattress with cool gel
Options and features
- Premium CertiPURE Memory foam and Cool Gel mattress included
- 10 year warranty on cabinet
- 3 year mattress warranty
- Large rolling storage drawer
- Shallow sleep enclosure
- Real wood construction
- 2 piece easy to assemble cabinet
- Made from environmentally sustainable wood
- Made in Canada
- Some assembly required
- Free Shipping Included
- Queen Size closed cabinet bed: 25″ L x 66.5″ W x 42″ H
- Open bed: 81″ L x 66.5″ W x 42″ H
- Full Size closed cabinet bed: 25″ L x 61.5″ W x 42″ H
- Open bed: 81″ L x 16.5″ W x 42″ H
- Queen Wall unit (piers, light bridge): 116.5″ L x 17″ W x 72″ H Full Wall unit (piers, light bridge): 111″ L x 17″ W x 72″ H
- Bed cabinet
- Memory foam cool gel CertiPUR mattress
- Ships in 6 boxes
- Free Curbside shipping
- White glove delivery option available in checkout