This Solid Wood Maya Bookcase is a great looking work space solution and an asset to any room setting. It is made of a combination of 4 wood species and finished with a clear finish. The clear finish allows the beauty of the woods to show best. The woods include pine, mango, habillo and parota.
This outstanding 100% solid wood Collection features solid woods native from Mexico and South America. Enjoy REAL WOOD furniture.
Real wood, not fake wood
Real wood has a strength that stands the test of time.
Many competitor products use particle board (also called MDF) that is covered in a laminate (plastic that has a wood look). If any part of the laminate or veneer peels away, the exposed particle board will crumble. The moisture expands the particle board and is not repairable.
Furniture in the Raw only represents solid wood in this product. We never use or represent inferior particle board.
1. Featuring solid wood construction, providing durability and quality. Wood species featured include pine, mango, habillo and parota.
2. Hand-applied multi-step lacquer finish on solid wood provides depth and accentuates the natural wood grain.
3. Multi wood panels are assembled using dovetail joinery adding a quality craftsmanship story
4. Iron base for durability and a mixed media look. Featuring an oven-treated black-matte finish.
5. Mortise and tenon construction ensure stability and durability.
6. Fixed shelves.
1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making.
3. Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
4. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece. Solid wood provides durability and great quality construction.
5. Adds value and elegance.
DIMENSIONS: 42″ Wide x 15.75″ Deep x 70″ High