This island is multi functional. A true show piece! Castors allow it to be moved around or remain stationary. The barn doors are great looking. Included is free curbside shipping.
1. Featuring selected pine wood on top and hand wrought iron throughout.
2. White antique finish on distressed wood. Tops feature a medium brown stain that provides depth and character to solid pine.
3. Features three deep drawers two sliding doors that reveal storage with fixed shelf and two extra storage compartments behind metal mesh doors on sides.
4. Barn doors on side offer convenience and rustic appeal.
5. Custom pulls with non chip finish.
6. With casters.
7. Includes large metal towel hanger on side panel.
1. Selected pine adds great value.
2. Six step hand rubbed finish provides an antique look.
3. Multitude of storage options offer solutions to a busy kitchen.
4. Offers an updated trendy configuration in a comfortable rustic look.
5. Durability and value.
6. Adds easy mobility.
MODEL: DESCRIPTION: DIMENSIONS:
IFD360ISLAND 3 Drawer Kitchen Island w/2 sliding doors, 2 Mesh doors on each side 60″ wide x 30″ deep x 36-1/2″ high
Just like people, each tree has its own character and unique physical characteristics.
Each wood species has knots, wood grain and natural markings. A uniform, multi-step lacquer coating is carefully applied to each piece of furniture to enhance and protect its wood grain.
Solid wood and lacquer require special care to ensure long lasting beauty for years to come.
Please keep in mind that wood is sensitive to changes in humidity. As the weather changes, so does the humidity in your home and moisture content of your solid wood furniture. Each piece of lumber goes through a strict, and slow kiln drying process. However, your piece of furniture may experience plank movement or cracks as the seasons change, especially during the first 6-12 months of ownership. This is completely normal for solid wood products and will not affect the integrity and durability of the product.