The Round Seat Bar Stool and Counter Stool are simple and have a traditional wood seat. They make great kitchen bar stools and kitchen counter stools.
The Stool features a comfortably larger seat seat and footrests. They are made from solid wood and are well built. You’ll enjoy these stools for years to come.
DIY customers can refer to our Finishing Instructions
These kitchen stools come in three sizes:
- 18 inch standard chair height
- 24 inch counter stools for a 36″ counter
- 30 inch bar stools for a 42″ counter
- all 14-1/2″ diameter seats
The difference between a bar stool and a counter stool often confuses people. A bar stools has an average 30 inch seat height. A counter stool has an average 24 inch seat height. A kitchen counter stool is generally less than 20 inches high.
Make sure that your bar stool height or counter stool will match the height of your counter, cafe or bistro table.
Just as you would space the chairs of your dining room table for ideal comfort, you should also space your bar chairs and counter stools.
Bar owners try to avoid crowding too many bar stools together to keep patrons from finding an elbow in their face, and to avoid this, there is an industry standard: Allow 26 to 30 inches between the centers of each bar stool. This provides enough room for your guests and family to eat and socialize.
Options and features
- Paint and stain finishes or unfinished
- Fully Assembled
- Larger 15″ round top
- 18 inch kitchen stool : 14-1/2″ W x 14-1/2″ D x 18″ H
- 24 inch counter stool : 14-1/2″ W x 14-1/2″ D x 24″ H
- 30 inch bar stool: 14-1/2″ W x 14-1/2″ D x 30″ H