The Ibiza Reclaimed Teak Bedroom
Reclaimed teak wood in an airy pastel finish exudes a casual, coastal charm in the pieces of the Cordoba collection. This handcrafted solid wood collection is fashioned from reclaimed teak wood with a hand-applied finish on the wood that offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood.
Across the headboard is a unique, geometric design of hexagon-shaped pieces of teak wood that fit together in a simple yet intricate pattern. Available in King and Queen sizes, this bed frame will enhance the look of your bedroom while also providing the perfect place to rest your head at night.
- King bed assembled dimensions: 80″ Wide x 86″ Long x 52″ High
- Queen bed assembled dimensions: 64″ Wide x 86″ Long x 52″ High
- Dresser 57″ Wide x 18″ Deep x 34″ High
- Chest 32.5″ Wide x 18″ Deep x 51″ High
- Nightstand 24″ Wide x 18″ Deep x 26″ High
- Mirror 37″ wide x 1.5″ Deep x 44.5″ High
- Storage bench 60″ Wide x 16″ Deep x 18″ High
- Inside of bench 57.75″ Wide x 12.5 ” Deep x 11.1″ High
- Crafted of reclaimed teak
- Hand-applied, water-based finish
- Platform bed includes solid wood slats (adjustable mattress capable)
- Bed is mattress ready (not included)
- Dovetail drawer construction on matching furniture
- Full extension drawer glides
- Case goods are fully assembled
- Optional wall mirror only ships with bedroom set purchase
- Free Shipping Included
Finish: Multi Colored
Materials: Teak and Mango
Due to the natural characteristics of solid wood, there may be slight variations in grain, color, and knots. These are not considered to be defects. Natural real wood is seen as unique beauty marks from the tree itself. For more information about our handcrafted products, please view our Cosmetic Standards.
Included in this price is FREE Curbside Shipping. Contact Customer Service for delivery and White Glove installation available for an additional charge. Call 512-451-0213 available 7 days a week.
Real wood, not fake wood
Real wood has a strength that stands the test of time.
We proudly use real wood unlike our competitors who use particle board (also called MDF) that is covered in a laminate (plastic that has a wood look). If any part of the laminate or veneer peels away, the exposed particle board will crumble. The moisture expands the particle board and is not repairable.
Furniture in the Raw represents real wood, built to last.
Stock is subject to availability.