Cabinet Bed Pier Wall in Full or Queen Size
The Park Avenue Premium Cabinet Bed is a miracle in cabinet bed engineering. One minute the Park Avenue is a handsome cabinet, the next it’s a roll out bed ready for overnight guests. The pier cabinets are perfect to add ample storage for guests or everyday use. Both piers feature 3 roomy drawers and the pullout nightstand. The upper cabinets include adjustable shelves.
The Park Avenue Cabinet Bed is a guest room anywhere you need it. Whether you live in a studio apartment or need an extra bed for overnight guests, the Park Avenue is a perfect choice. It’s a great HD TV stand and can support flat screen TV screens up to 80 inches. The TV sits above the bed and does not need to be moved when the bed is open.
This cabinet bed is simple to use. One person can set up the bed in 30 seconds. The bed features high quality hardware and hydraulic lifts help turn, store, and deploy. It comes with a comfortable memory foam mattress designed specially for these cabinet beds.
It also has a huge front drawer that serves as the footboard too. This drawer has plenty of room for blankets, quilts, and pillows. The drawer can support up to 500 pounds. These cabinet wall beds are well made.
With the piers and light bridge
Dress up your new cabinet bed with piers and a light bridge. The piers come with three drawers, the pullout nightstand, and 2 adjustable shelves in the upper section. The drawers feature full extension ball bearing drawer glides.
It also includes a long center shelf and light bridge that connect the two piers. This makes a great looking media center with storage during the day and an instant bed for overnight.
Traditional Murphy Beds are great, but they need to be anchored to the wall. These cabinets beds can be easily moved away for storage or unfolded for guests.
Choose your finish
The bed comes in several paint and stain finishes by Benjamin Moore.
Made in Canada
These beds are made in Canada from real wood and plywood. The furniture makers believe that plywood construction is strongest and most stable. The Stanley Bed contains no toxic and environmentally harmful MDF or particleboard. Only Canadian and American Lumber is used the making of the PATENTED Cabinetbeds.
Plywood is made of multiple layers glued together perpendicular to each other which maximizes the strength. Plywood cabinet beds are also the longest lasting construction mainly because the screws that hold up your door hinges and drawer tracks are securely anchored in the layers of the plywood and won’t loosen or strip.
Options and features
- Premium Mattress included
- Strong – holds screws from drawer tracks and hinges best.
- Longest life – screws will not loosen and strip when re-tightened so doors and drawers will function longer
- Stability – Will not warp or shrink
- Certified formaldehyde free lumber from the USA
- Easy to open and close, with child safety in mind
- No particle board (birch plywood construction)
- Made in Canada
- No need to bolt it to your walls
- Easy to move
- Functional, and sturdy storage drawer
- Finish choices
- Comfortable, premium mattress included
- Some assembly required
- Shipping included
- Cabinet Bed Queen: 66.5″ W x 42″ H x 25″ D
- Cabinet Bed Full: 61.5″ W x 42″ H x 25″ D
- Queen Bed with piers- 117″ W x 73.25″ H
- Full Bed with piers- 111″ W x 73.25″ H
- Pier (each)- 25″W x 17″D x 73.25″H
- Bed top
- Bed bottom (including drawer)
- Memory foam gel mattress
- Two piers 25″W x 17″D x 73.25″H
- Lighted Pier bridge and shelf