Metro Premium Cabinet Bed
The patented Metro Cabinet Bed mechanism is a miracle in fold away bed engineering. One minute it’s a contemporary cabinet or TV console, the next it’s an instant bedroom.
Cabinet Beds are simple to use. One person can set up the bed in about 30 seconds. It’s perfect for an office, workout space, tiny house and more. There is no need to move your TV to open or close this bed.
The Metro Cabinet Bed features high quality hardware making it easy to open and close the cabinet. It can support flat screen TVs up to 60 inches.
It also features a 60″ wide storage drawer that has plenty of room for blankets, quilts, and pillows, up to 500 pounds. The Cabinet Bed Brand beds are the only beds made of 100% wood.
This bed is made in Canada from American certified formaldehyde free wood. It comes with a comfortable CertiPUR-US® memory foam mattress designed specially for these cabinet beds. The bed can withstand up to 700 pounds on the sleep surface.
The Memory Foam mattress with cool gel is included with this bed. The cover is both removable and washable. The mattress has the CertiPUR-US® seal, you can be confident that the flexible polyurethane foam inside meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions, and durability, and has been analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
This bed works in any room. Unlike a traditional Murphy Bed, the Patented Cabinet Bed does not need to be anchored to the wall. The freestanding bed can be easily moved. Levelers insure your bed fully functions regardless of your flooring. The mattress is certified CertiPUR. When you see the CertiPUR-US® seal, you can be confident that the flexible polyurethane foam inside meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions, and durability, and has been analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
Select the best finish for you room decor and choose from our hardware selections, or use your own 5″ center cabinet pull.
Our sample image shows natural and 2810. Order any one of our current finishes and hardware combinations. Click on the color chart for finish images.
Lets Talk About our CertiPUR-US® Mattresses
The mattress is all certified CertiPUR. When you see the CertiPUR-US® seal, you can be confident that the flexible polyurethane foam inside meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions, and durability, and has been analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
Made in Canada
These beds are made in Canada from real wood and plywood. History has shown furniture crafted of real wood construction is strongest and most stable.
The Cabinet Bed contains no toxic and environmentally harmful MDF or particleboard. Only Canadian and American Lumber is used the making of cabinet beds.
Real wood cabinet beds are also the longest lasting construction mainly because the screws that hold up your door hinges and drawer tracks are securely anchored in the layers of the solid and plywood and won’t loosen or strip.
- Tri fold memory foam mattress included
- Easy to open and close, with child safety in mind
- No particle board, solid American birch and birch plywood construction
- Made in Canada of Certified formaldehyde free American wood from Oregon
- No need to bolt it to your walls
- No need to move your TV when opening
- Easy to move, level, open and close, regardless of flooring
- Functional, and sturdy storage drawer, holds up to 500 pounds
- The bed can hold up to 700 pounds on the sleep surface
- Easy assembly required-6 bolts to attach the upper and lower portion
- Uses standard size linens
- Cabinet Bed Queen: 66.5″ W x 42.50″ H x 25″ D Projection 82″
- Cabinet Bed Full: 61.5″ W x 42.50″ H x 25″ D Projection 76″
- Bed top (mattress ships in this box)
- Bed bottom (drawer base)
- Hardware-6 screws, 3 on each side to bolt the top and base
- Free curbside delivery included
- Optional White Glove delivery and installation available at checkout