Need it Quick?
Need a bed Quick? We have our top models in our top finishes. This post is for the PARK AVENUE Cabinet bed in the finish shown only.
This fold out bed is really simple to use. One person can open the bed in 30 seconds. The bed features high quality hardware for easy opening and closing. Use it as a TV stand every day. No need to move it when you open the bed. The Cabinet Bed also has largest storage drawer that can hold up to 300 pounds. This drawer easily glides open and stays connected to the bed at all times. Adjustable levelers beneath the bed allow for ease in opening and closing the drawer regardless of flooring. The bed comes in 1 box. The drawer box needs assembly. Please refer to the instructions below.
It’s made in North America of solid birch and certified formaldehyde free birch plywood from the USA. The bed comes with a memory foam mattress.
The mattress cover is made of bamboo and is both removable and washable. When you see the CertiPUR-US® seal, you can be confident that the flexible polyurethane foam inside meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions, and durability, and has been analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
Options and features
- Queen Size Only
- DO NOT CLICK WHITE GLOVE, it’s included!
- Limited to Stock on Hand, Local delivery area only
- Call for availability questions 512-451-0213
- Park Avenue has a solid front
- Limited to finish shown
- Tri Fold Memory Foam CertiPUR-US® Mattress included
- Removable, washable bamboo mattress cover included
- Dual USB plug installed
- Uses standard bed linens
- Real wood
- Made in North America
- Free standing, no need to bolt it to your walls
- Easy to move, easy to level regardless of flooring
- Functional, and sturdy storage drawer, holds up to 500 pounds
- Includes Local WHITE GLOVE Installation
- 10 year mattress and 3 year cabinet warranty
- Cabinet Bed Closed: 66.5″ W x 42.50″ H x 25″ D
- Queen Bed Projection 82″
- Bed top (CertiPUR-US® mattress ships in this box)
- Drawer Base
- Local (Central Texas) Delivery and Installation